Monday, January 20, 2014

Episode 7


Intro
1. The Alabama Singers - Jesus Met The Woman At The Well
2. Gene Vincent - Cat Man
3. Elmore James - The Sun Is Shining
4. Bo Diddley - Prisoner Of Love
5. Marv Johnson - Come On And Stop
6. John Lee Hooker - Rock House Boogie
7. Beck - He's A Mighty Good Leader
8. Harry Jackson - Morning Grub Holler
9. Link Wray & The Wraymen - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby
10. Clarence Ashe - Trouble I've Had
11. Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - I'm Glad
12. Ricky Wayne - Chick A'roo
13. The Sons Of The Pioneers - I'm An Old Cowhand (From The Rio Grande)
14. Wanda Jackson - Cryin' Thru The Night
15. The Flee-Rekkers - Sunday Date
16. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Muddy Water
17. Nina Simone - Either Way I Lose
18. Howlin' Wolf - Who's Been Talkin'
19. Blind Gary Davis - Goin' To Sit Down On The Banks Of The River
20. Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working
21. Betty Willis - Take My Heart
22. The Blue Rondos - Little Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment